Current Annual Institute
SAVE THE DATE
2017 ACHNE Annual Institute
Developing and Supporting Leadership
June 8-10, 2017
Lord Baltimore Hotel
At this conference participants will:
- Explore methods to participate, promote, and develop a national public health nursing education and healthy public policy agenda to influence future health care delivery
- Examine processes and approaches for engaging in local, regional, national advocacy to promote public health nursing education and the role in population health
- Develop communication and decision making strategies for managing change for benefits of students, , community and populations.
- Engage in collaboration and interprofessional networking to promote health in global communities and the public health nursing workforce
- Evaluate the role of mentoring in career management
- Assess processes for becoming involved in local, state, national and international taskforces, committees, and boards to influence change.
ACHNE is now accepting applications for Exhibits and Sponsorships. Please click here to download the 2017 Exhibitor Prospectus.