Membership Provides Join Now
- Online access to the annual ACHNE Newsletter, ACHNE ACCENTS, which contains organizational information and articles of professional interest
- A network of professional colleagues to meet the present and future challenges of community and public health nursing education using the ACHNE listserv.
- Access to publications on a complementary or discounted basis;
- Discounted rates on educational programs
- Access to the searchable online ACHNE Membership Directory, your tool for networking in the community and public health nursing education field
- Representation in the largest nursing and public health communities through ACHNE's coalition and liaison work
- Opportunities to participate in leading your specialty by serving in a variety of roles: article contributor, task force or committee member or chair, or other roles
- Opportunities to review and critique national nursing and health policy documents and efforts through ACHNE's liaison relationships.