2017 Annual Institute
- Explore methods to participate, promote, and develop a national public health nursing education and healthy public policy agenda to influence future health care delivery
- Examine processes and approaches for engaging in local, regional, national advocacy to promote public health nursing education and the role in population health
- Develop communication and decision making strategies for managing change for benefits of students, , community and populations.
- Engage in collaboration and interprofessional networking to promote health in global communities and the public health nursing workforce
- Evaluate the role of mentoring in career management
- Assess processes for becoming involved in local, state, national and international taskforces, committees, and boards to influence change.
Click here to view the Preliminary Program Schedule
Click here to view Pre-Conference Workshop Agenda
The meeting will be held at the Lord Baltimore Hotel, 20 W. Baltimore St., Baltimore, Maryland 21201. A special rate of $175 single/double (plus applicable taxes) has been arranged for attendees. For reservations, book online or call the hotel directly at 855-539-1928. Please identify yourself as an ACHNE attendee to receive the special rate. The reservation cutoff date is May 17, 2017; thereafter the hotel will accept reservations on a space available basis only at the current market rate.
ACHNE's management partner, The Kellen Company, has been able to provide you with helpful discounts on airfare with flights on Delta. Save up to 10% on regular fares to Baltimore this year! Please click here to review the details on receiving a discount.
Baltimore-Washington International Thurgood Marshall Airport (BWI) is about 12 miles from the Lord Baltimore Hotel. Estimated drive time is 30 minutes from BWI Airport and 75 minutes from Washington DC (IAD). Taxi fare is estimated at $35 each way. Light Rail is available for $1.60 per person each way and takes approximately 40 minutes.
Self Parking is available at the official garage of the the Lord Baltimore located at 213 West Fayette Street, two blocks from the hotel. Overnight rates are $15 per night. Valet parking is $31 per night plus tax.
|Registration Fees:||Before May 13||After May 13|
ACHNE is now accepting applications for Exhibits and Sponsorships. Please click here to download the 2017 Exhibitor Prospectus.