2017 Annual Institute
- Explore methods to participate, promote, and develop a national public health nursing education and healthy public policy agenda to influence future health care delivery
- Examine processes and approaches for engaging in local, regional, national advocacy to promote public health nursing education and the role in population health
- Develop communication and decision making strategies for managing change for benefits of students, , community and populations.
- Engage in collaboration and interprofessional networking to promote health in global communities and the public health nursing workforce
- Evaluate the role of mentoring in career management
- Assess processes for becoming involved in local, state, national and international task forces, committees, and boards to influence change.
Make your reservation for Friday evening's "Meet, Greet & Eat"
Join other ACHNE attendees for dinner on Friday Evening at local Baltimore restaurants for ACHNE's "Meet, Greet & Eat". Reservations have been made at each location for the designated time and cannot exceed 10 guests. Payment is the responsibility of the attendee.
Advanced sign up will be closed on Monday, June 5th and will be available on-site at the registration desk. Click here to make your reservation.
Volunteer to be a Moderator - Be an Invaluable Part of the Annual Institute!
ACHNE is in search of volunteers to help moderate the 21 sessions being presented this year in Baltimore, MD. This responsibility only requires a little bit of your time, but is invaluable to ACHNE and keeping the annual institute running smoothly.
Moderator guidelines have been developed to give you a better sense of what this role entails. Click here to review.
If you are willing to support ACHNE in this role, please email Ann Crosse at expressing your interest. You may also contact her with any questions you may have.
The meeting will be held at the Lord Baltimore Hotel, 20 W. Baltimore St., Baltimore, Maryland 21201. A special rate of $175 single/double (plus applicable taxes) has been arranged for attendees. For reservations, book online or call the hotel directly at 855-539-1928. Please identify yourself as an ACHNE attendee to receive the special rate. The reservation cutoff date is May 17, 2017; thereafter the hotel will accept reservations on a space available basis only at the current market rate.
ACHNE's management partner, The Kellen Company, has been able to provide you with helpful discounts on airfare with flights on Delta. Save up to 10% on regular fares to Baltimore this year! Please click here to review the details on receiving a discount.
Baltimore-Washington International Thurgood Marshall Airport (BWI) is about 12 miles from the Lord Baltimore Hotel. Estimated drive time is 30 minutes from BWI Airport and 75 minutes from Washington DC (IAD). Taxi fare is estimated at $35 each way. Light Rail is available for $1.60 per person each way and takes approximately 40 minutes.
Self Parking is available at the official garage of the the Lord Baltimore located at 213 West Fayette Street, two blocks from the hotel. Overnight rates are $15 per night. Valet parking is $31 per night plus tax.
|Registration Fees:||By May 12||After May 12|
Cancellations received in writing by May 19, 2017 will be issued a refund less a $50 processing fee. NO REFUNDS FOR CANCELLATIONS RECEIVED AFTER MAY 19, 2017. ACHNE reserves the right to cancel. In the unlikely event of cancellation, ACHNE is not responsible for any costs, damages, or other expenses of any kind, including, without limitation, transportation, and/or hotel costs incurred by registrant. Speakers subject to change without notice.
ACHNE is now accepting applications for Exhibits and Sponsorships. Please click here to download the 2017 Exhibitor Prospectus.