2019 Annual Institute
ACHNE's 41st Annual Institute will be held May 30 - June 1, 2019, at the Hyatt Regency, Phoenix, Arizona.
Call for Abstracts Deadline: October 1, 2018
ACHNE is now accepting submissions for Symposia, Podium, and Poster presentations for the 41st Annual Institute: Culture of Health: Equity Thrives on Diversity. Presentations will be organized based on the following learning outcomes and the related themes of culture of health, health equity and diversity.
- Identify ways to move Healthy People 2030 goals and objectives forward, including community wellbeing.
- Describe strategies to operationalize the culture of health.
- Explore programs or services where multiple sectors are collaborating to improve population health.
- Examine innovative educational models or programs in underserved communities that promote health equity.
- Demonstrate the influence of diversity as a driver for health equity.
Also, ACHNE is pleased to announce we have contracted a new abstract submission platform, CATALYST, through Omnipress. We hope the new platform will simplify the submission process. Please note that all submitters will need to create a new account.
Click here to submit an abstract.