2019 Annual Institute
ACHNE's 41st Annual Institute will be held May 30 - June 1, 2019, at the Hyatt Regency, Phoenix, Arizona.
DEADLINE EXTENDED TO OCTOBER 15, 2018
ACHNE is now accepting submissions for Symposia, Podium, and Poster presentations for the 41st Annual Institute: Culture of Health: Equity Thrives on Diversity. Presentations will be organized based on the following learning outcomes and the related themes of culture of health, health equity and diversity.
- Identify ways to move Healthy People 2030 goals and objectives forward, including community wellbeing.
- Describe strategies to operationalize the culture of health.
- Explore programs or services where multiple sectors are collaborating to improve population health.
- Examine innovative educational models or programs in underserved communities that promote health equity.
- Demonstrate the influence of diversity as a driver for health equity.
Also, ACHNE is pleased to announce we have contracted a new abstract submission platform, CATALYST, through Omnipress. We hope the new platform will simplify the submission process. Please note that all submitters will need to create a new account.
Click here to submit an abstract.