Abstract Submission Guidelines
ACHNE 2018 Abstract Submission Guidelines
Instructions for Submission of an Abstract
ACHNE is pleased to announce we have contracted a new abstract submission platform, CATALYST, through Omnipress. We hope the new platform will simplify the submission process.
If you do not have an account in CATALYST, follow these instructions below.
- Click on the link below to create a submission.
- Click on the Create New Account tab to register an account.
- Enter your email address, password and confirm the password. Click the Signup button.
- CATALYST will send you a “Confirm your account” email.
- Click on the turquoise button in your email labeled, “Confirm Account.”
- A pop-up will appear stating, “Thank you for confirming your email.”
- Click on the “Please click here to login.”
- Once logged in, a turquoise box will pop up at the top of your screen indicating you have created a submission. You will be in edit mode of that submission.
- Complete all the required fields on all the tabs.
- Click “Save,” on the bottom right of your screen as necessary. *If the required fields are missing data, you will see the missing data tabs indicated with a red triangle.
- Click “Submit” on the bottom right of your screen when you are ready to submit your abstract.
- If you wish to create another submission, please click “SUBMISSIONS” in the left navigation and then click “+ Create Submission” under the event/collection listed on that page.
All emails come from email@example.com. To ensure you receive all communication, please be sure "omnipress.com" is added as a safe sender or have your IT department white list “omnipress.com.”
If you have any technical issues, please click on “Site Support,” at the bottom of the login page.
For additional help, please use this helpful guide.