Registration for the ACHNE APHN 2023 Joint Conference is Now Open!
Stronger Together: Bridging Academia & Practice
I am pleased to announce that registration for the ACHNE APHN 2023 Joint Conference is now open.
- Keynote Speakers highlighting Racial Reckoning in Public Health Nursing, Addressing Environmental Impacts on Public Health Nursing and Workforce Issues in Public Health Nursing.
- Keynotes, General Sessions, and Plenaries will be recorded for All Access & On-Demand audiences.
- Access to all on-demand/virtual content, regardless of attendance methods.
- 60+ concurrent podium & symposium presentations, in-person and on-demand.
- 30+ dynamic ePosters from ACHNE & APHN Members and Students
- ACHNE & APHN members coming together for the first time in 6 years!
- Pre-conference offerings will include:
- Sunday, June 3: CPH Exam Review
- Monday, June 4: "A Deep dive into challenges at the United States (U.S.)-Mexico border region: Experiences of the San Diego County Health and Human Services Agency Border Health Program."
- Additional Fees are required for Pre-conference offerings. More information and registration instructions will be available soon.
7450 Hazard Center Drive San Diego, California 92108
The meeting will be held at the DoubleTree by Hilton San Diego Mission Valley. A special rate of $169 single/double (plus applicable taxes) has been arranged. Please use the direct reservation link to make reservations. Alternatively, you can call 800-222-TREE (8733) with our group code JNT. Please reference this code and identify yourself as part of the 2023 ACHNE/APHN Joint Conference room block to receive the special rate. The reservation cutoff date is May 15, 2023; thereafter the hotel will accept reservations on a space-available basis only at the current market rate.
Interested in Exhibiting?
Do you know a company or organization looking to connect with Public Health Nursing Professionals and Educators from across the country?
This joint conference brings public health nursing professionals and educators together for the first time in 5 years. This is your opportunity to reach key influencers and practitioners in community/public health.
ACHNE’s Mission is to promote evidence-based education, practice, and scholarship across diverse settings, communities, and populations to support and advance health equity for all through CALM: Collaboration, Advocacy, Leadership, and Mentorship.
APHN’s Mission is to shape the role of public health nursing within the specialty of population health and to educate and advocate for policies and practices that advance the practice of public health nursing to promote the public’s health.
We have space for exhibitors and sponsors at the 2023 Joint Conference in San Diego Mission Valley, CA.
Please forward this email to contacts and organizations you feel will benefit from exposure to ACHNE and APHN. Click here to download the 2023 Joint Conference Exhibitor and Sponsor Prospectus. For full conference details, or to submit an application online, visit www.achne.org/institute.
Exhibitor and Sponsor applications are due no later than May 1, 2023.
I am so excited to be able to see you all in San Diego Mission Valley, CA! Please feel free to contact me with any questions, comments, or concerns you may have.
Roxy West, CAE
Association of Community Health Nursing Educators
11 W Monument Avenue, Suite 510
Dayton, OH 45402